Corrective eyelid surgery
What’s involved in revision or corrective eye lift surgery?
Typically, people who come to us for corrective eye lift surgery have had one or two attempts by their original surgeon to correct their problem. Every person is evaluated on an individual basis and as part of standard procedure, Oculoplastic surgeon Dr. Amiya Prasad will explain to you in detail what can be done to help you improve your appearance.
Reasons for Getting Corrective Eye lift Surgery
The popularity of plastic surgery and the number of surgeons who say they’re the “best plastic surgeon” has lead to many more people coming to us from all over the world for revision or corrective eye lift surgery. Why do people who go to the “best plastic surgeon” still have problems? There are several answers to this question:
- Having the title “board certified plastic surgeon” does not automatically translate to having expertise in eyelid surgery.
- Having the title “board certified facial plastic surgeon” does not automatically translate to having expertise in eyelid surgery.
- Low cost eyelid surgery offers on the internet are often performed at “factories”.
- Your healing process may have caused scarring to occur, in a way which caused your eyes to not heal properly.
- It is possible that although your doctor may have used a particular technique was which works for many people,
it may not have been the right technique for you.
Dr. Amiya Prasad is a Corrective Eye Lift Surgery Expert
Dr. Amiya Prasad is an Oculofacial Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon, and is an expert in eyelid surgery with background training in eye surgery and eye plastic surgery. Dr. Prasad is widely known for his unique role as a cosmetic eye lift specialist and for his innovative approach to eye rejuvenation, making him the surgeon of choice for people from all over the world.
Within the exclusive and professional universe of this industry’s specialists, Dr. Prasad is recognized as one of the best eye lift specialists in New York because of his careful attention to detail, as well as his artistry. It is often the case that patients from other eye plastic surgeons find their way to Dr. Prasad to help them after they’ve had several unsuccessful eye lift surgeries.
Dr. Prasad’s expertise in eye lift surgery is based on a combination of more than 20 years of focused experience, his natural artistic vision, and his exceptional technical skills. He has stressed that understanding the relationship of the eyes and the eyelids, as well as the protective function of the eyelids is vitally important. “Eyes that look good, function well” is one of the primary rules Dr. Prasad teaches when he trains other surgeons.
Many patients come for corrective eye lift surgery for problems related to:
- Fat preserving techniques
- Fat transposition
- Fat grafting or transfer
- Eye exposure
- Ptosis or drooping eyelids
- Lower eyelids pulled down (eyelid retraction)
- Lower eyelids pulled away from the eyes (ectropion)
- Hollow eyes appearance
- Aggressive brow lifting
- Non surgical eye lifts
- Non surgical skin tightening
- Laser resurfacing complications
- Septal tightening
How can I schedule a consultation with Dr. Prasad for revision or corrective eye lift surgery?
Wherever you are in the US, you may contact us 24 hours a day by phone or via email. If you live outside of the US, we would be more than happy to arrange a Skype consultation. In order to have a smoother and productive assessment, please prepare a few photos pre-surgery, as well as any other photos you feel are important for Dr. Prasad to review when we arrange for your consultation.
Before making a decision, please consider having personal evaluation with New York eyelid surgery specialist and Oculoplastic surgeon Dr. Amiya Prasad to determine what is the most appropriate procedure(s) for your specific case.